Who benefits from Art With a Heart?
Art With a Heart strives to serve the least fortunate children within the Indianapolis community. With that mind, we collaborate with schools, churches, community centers and safe havens with a large population of at-risk children (those in need financially, educationally and/or emotionally).
for a list of schools, churches, community centers and safe havens we currently work with.
How can I get my school/safe haven/church involved in Art With a Heart?
Art With a Heart wants to help as many children as possible. To offer our programs at your school, safe haven or church, simply:
- Contact Executive Director, Andrew Lee, at (317) 602-7222 to request an application.
- Ensure that your children fit the at-risk demographic as defined by the Art With a Heart Mission Statement (children must be in need educationally, economically and/or emotionally).
- Complete and turn in application, and wait for a contract to be sent to you.
- Sign and return the contract to us.
- Schedule programs on the calendar.
- Raise money required to pay for your financial portion of the program you’ve selected. Note: Schools may also choose to have their art teacher recommend students for art programs. Those who are interested and qualify may pay for classes on a sliding scale based on the living wage in Marion County.
I’m a parent, how can I get my child into an Art With a Heart class or camp?
All individuals interested in participating in an Art With a Heart classes, after-school programs or summer camps, may call Art With a Heart at (317) 602-7222 for additional information.